Monday, January 11, 2010

The Journey Begins

Hey everyone! I have officially been dubbed the keeper of this blog :)

My little brother is officially Elder Leishman!

This will be quite the journey, we are so excited to follow him to Lithuania. This will be such a great experience for him and for all of us. I can't wait to hear from him and see how his first day at the MTC was! There was such a glow about all the missionaries as we said our goodbyes. I know he is in good hands!

Please excuse any slacking on the blog, I will do my very best to keep it as up to date as possible. We are expecting to get an email from him tonight with his MTC address attached. I will make sure to post it as soon as I have it.

ALSO please feel free to leave comments on the blog, I have set it so anyone can leave a comment. You don't have to have a blog account. This will help me feel like my journal of Lanes mission is not in vain..... and I will make sure that any and all comments are forwarded on to Lane either by email or mail! Make sure to leave your name so we know who the comment is from!

We love you Elder Leishman, our prayers are with you. You will be a great missionary.

-Lara

1 day down 729 days to go!